Caring for your henry and grace products
We have made sure that you can wash all your henry and grace garments and blankets in the washing machine with confidence.
Care instructions at a glance:
- Wash at 30 degrees on wool cycle with a gentle or wool detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry flat in the shade (no tumble drying).
- Cool iron.
The Gostwyck Ultrafine Merino used in henry and grace garments has been carefully treated to ensure that they can be machine washed multiple times without the colours fading or the garment shrinking. Merino fibre has a naturally protective layer that makes garments easier to clean.
• Please turn garments inside out for laundering. This will prolong the “as new” surface appearance of the garment.
• Ultrafine Merino dries quickly. Simply drape your washed henry and grace garment or blanket over the clothes line or clothes rack.
• henry and grace products do not require ironing. If you do wish to iron, please use wool and steam settings. Avoid ironing if the fabric is totally dry.
Pilling can occur naturally in knitted garments. If you notice any pilling, we suggest washing your garment face up (not inside out) for the next few washes. You can add a pair of jeans or similar slightly abrasive garment. This will help to remove any light piling faster.
Merino wool is naturally stain resistant, although sometimes stains can occur. If you decide to treat the stain yourself, the following provides some guidance.
After removing the stain, do not allow to dry. Rinse the whole garment in lukewarm water and then machine wash at 30 degrees on the wool cycle. When treating stains, it is important to ensure they are fully removed before ironing. The heat from ironing can make a stain permanent.